Due to the rapid expansion of our client base we are enlarging our team. Currently, we are looking for support in our Labs division to fill the position asSystems Engineer
As a Systems Engineer, you will develop and operate highly scalable and globally deployed network security solutions. Specifically, you will work on product integration and customization as well as development of tools and management infrastructure.
This position will give you the responsibility for small to midsize projects, right from the concept phase all the way through to production deployment and operations. You have an ETH, university or FH degree in Computer Science or a related field and are fluent in German and English.
The following skills are required for this position:
- Experience with Linux or a UNIX based Operating System
- Experience working with the Linux Network Stack (for example ifconfig, netstat, iproute2, itables)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (for example Bash, Perl, Python)
Furthermore, we expect you to bring some of the following skills to the table as well as high motivation to acquire new knowledge provided in coached training programs:
- Understanding networking in general and the major Internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SMTP, SSH, DNS, BGP, OSPF)
- Knowledge of network security concepts and practices
- Competence to work in a team, as well as individually
Open Systems will offer you interesting challenges in the dynamic and global environment of IT security. You will be in a work environment in which innovative solutions, rapid development times, creativity and open communication are practiced and continuously fostered. The pursuit of technical advancement is at the center of our attention. You will work at the headquarters in Zurich and will get the opportunity to be deployed for Mission Control service in Sydney for a few months.
We look forward to receiving your online application. For further questions and inquiries about applications, please feel free to contact Anne Kessler at +41 58 100 10 10.