Due to the rapid expansion of our client base we are enlarging our team. Currently, we are looking for support in our Customer Management division to fill the position as Security Engineer
As a Security Engineer you will work in teams together with national and international organizations in order to design, install and operate globally deployed network security solutions. Specifically, you will analyze the needs of customers as well as advise, design and deploy solutions in close cooperation with the organization. This position will give you responsibility for customer projects right from the concept phase and all the way through to production deployment and operations. In addition, your task will be to interface between development and consulting.
You have an ETH, university or FH degree in Computer Science or a related field, are fluent in German and English and enjoy the combination of technology and communication skills.
You are highly motivated to learn new skills and expand your existing theoretical and practical knowledge in training programs offered by internal domain experts and team colleagues, and ideally you bring some of the following skills to the table:
- Knowledge of Unix and Linux operating systems
- Understanding of networking in general and the major internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SMTP, SSH, DNS, BGP, OSPF)
- Knowledge of network security concepts and practices. Core technologies: firewalls, web application firewalls, VPN networks, IDS and IPS, email security and remote access
- Design and implementation of global WAN and hub network topologies
- Communication and cooperation with international clients
- Competence to work in a team, as well as individually
Open Systems will offer you interesting challenges in the dynamic and global environment of IT security. You will be in a work environment in which innovative solutions, rapid development times, creativity and open communication are practiced and continuously fostered. The pursuit of technical advancement is at the center of our attention. You will work at the headquarters in Zurich and will get the opportunity to be deployed for Mission Control service in Sydney for a few months.
We look forward to receiving your online application. For further questions and inquiries about applications, please feel free to contact Anne Kessler at +41 58 100 10 10.
Only direct applications for this position will be considered.