Global Project Manager CPS
Global Project Manager CPS
Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
As a key member in project teams, you will act as a Global Project Manager (PMO) actively contributing to project planning, monitoring and execution of the Life Cycle Team Cardiac and Women`s Health development projects. The Global Project Manager (PMO) is helping the teams to effectively and efficiently deliver on the project objectives agreed with the relevant governance body. In close collaboration with the Project Leader, the Global Project Manager (PMO) implements best practices and provides project/portfolio related information.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Coach and support the project teams in all project related tasks such as planning, reporting and control; tactical coordination of timelines and budgets for Cardiac and Women’s Health projects across teams and functions
- Manage project information to support decision making in Project Teams, Lifecycle Teams and Lifecycle Committee, identifying potential project risks and opportunities and developing contingency or scenario plans
- Guide team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency and optimization; implement best practices to project teams; foster continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge and experience exchange
- Define, measure and report key performance indicators for projects enabling teams and functions to measure and improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role, your qualifications and background include:
- University Degree in natural sciences, PHD is advantageous
- At least 3 years of experience in project management using standard processes (e.g. PMI)
- At least 2 years of experience in product development in an international matrix organization, preferably in the healthcare or in vitro diagnostics (IVD) industry
- Project Management training or certification (e.g. PMP®) is a plus.
- Good analytical thinking, a structured working manner, ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency
- Ability to build trustful relationships through excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as working experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Understanding of IVD assay development and regulated product development processes is preferred
- Experience in budget management and cross-functional project responsibility
- Proficiency in using project management tools including Microsoft Project and related IT tools
- Fluent spoken and written English, fluency in German is preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 20%
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites. Read more.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Subfunction Project Management Sales & Marketing
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Diagnostics
- Date 2016/09/02
- Job-ID 2803629725
Get in touch
S. Bauer (Recruiter)+41 41 792 46 80
You could also like these jobs
Sales Representatives Respiratory Diseases (Gebiet Romandie/Bern)Schweiz, Basel-Land, ReinachProduct Manager GU CancerSchweiz, Basel-Land, ReinachSales Representatives Respiratory Diseases (Gebiet Deutschschweiz/Tessin)Schweiz, Basel-Land, Reinach