Launch Excellence Lead
Launch Excellence Lead
Switzerland, Basel-Town, Basel
Global Product Strategy provides strategic business direction from research through to development, commercialisation and medical excellence, collaborating with functions and affiliates to shape the future of medicine.
As a Launch Excellence Lead, you will advise key brand teams (global brand teams, regional franchise leads, affiliates and other launch partners/stakeholders) by providing both strategic thought partnership and tactical coordination to ensure launch readiness in the years running up to launch. You will also work with the Therapeutic Area heads and various Marketing, Commercial, and Global leaders to provide value-add services and strategic thought partnership. You will be a core member of the extended IBTs and may be a core or ad hoc member of other cross-functional teams.
All Roche employees are expected to effectively contribute to cross-functional collaboration and coordination and comply with all laws, regulations, policies & procedures that govern our business.
The role will include:
- Playing a lead role in shaping the commercial development of Roche Pharma’s future brands by significantly influencing LCTs/IBTs, other internal partners, and stakeholders in their launch planning and preparations. The Launch Excellence leader does so by advising teams as they develop, implement and manage global launch strategies and Global Launch Readiness roadmaps
- Developing, sharing and driving cross portfolio best practices, scalable and sustainable processes, standards and tools to support global, regional and affiliate launch readiness
- Anticipating the needs of the IBT and Regional Franchise leads and determining solutions to address
- Guiding the development of quality standards and key performance indicators for specific launches as well as across the portfolio and establishing and managing review, tracking and reporting processes and mechanisms to help ensure GPS, regional and affiliate launch plan are of high quality
- Applying experience of launches to proactively identify real or potential issues and developing solutions to assure launch readiness
- Being the link that enables sharing of accurate and important information between relevant global, regional and affiliate management and teams
- Ensuring assigned goals and objectives are met and that assigned projects and other work are completed on time, to high standards and within the department’s budget
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Experience launching an NME or significant line extension within global or at an affiliate (mandatory)
- Collaboration: Able to effectively collaborate in across multiple organizations, and with stakeholders of various background and skill set. Should have 3 or more years in leading and influencing within a matrix team environment and/or without direct management control (mandatory)
- Experience working in competitive markets (strongly preferred)
- Experience working on a launch or project which helped to reshape the existing market dynamic (preferred)
- 3 or more years’ work experience in strategy consulting or advisory role or 5 or more years' work experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/or other related industry in global or affiliate marketing teams (preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of drug development, e.g. trial design, regulatory strategy, and market access (preferred)
- Track record of exceeding expectations on a variety of projects, not just ongoing tasks; Effective project management skills; Communication: Ability to communicate and understand effectively in English with team members and senior management in both written and spoken settings; ability to create clear PowerPoint and other written communication documents
Who we are
Basel is the headquarters of the Roche Group and one of its most important centres of pharmaceutical research. Over 8,500 people from approximately 90 countries work in Basel, which is one of Roche`s largest sites. Read more.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Basel-Town, Basel
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Subfunction Other Sales and Marketing
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Date 2016/07/19
- Job-ID 2747096619
Get in touch
Dominique Baldinger+ 41 61 687 9970
Work place: Basel
You could also like these jobs
International Portfolio LeaderSwitzerland, Basel-Town, BaselSenior Industry & Portfolio Insights ManagerSwitzerland, Basel-Town, BaselStrategic Initiatives Manager in Pharma CEO OfficeSwitzerland, Basel-Town, Basel