SAP Lead Consultant PLM Solutions
SAP Lead Consultant PLM Solutions
Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
As Lead Consultant PLM you will work in the Master Data Operations & Product Lifecycle Managemet team of the Solution Centre Operations & Backoffice in Diagnostics IT. This position includes the following responsibilities in the area of Product Lifecycle Mgmnt. with main focus on SAP PLM solutions as well as related systems (e.g. Master Data Governance for Material, CAD or integration with Document Management System, Change Control and Product Structure Management):
- As Project Manager (or Sub-Stream Lead) you will plan, monitor and steer all project activities in domestic and international projects, e.g. roll-outs. This includes coordination of external development ressources. You will keep track of benefit realization related tasks (e.g. check impact of scope changes vs. business case).
- As Functional Solution Architect you will be responsible for the specification of the architecture of a global or local IT solution and support programs/projects by the definition of standards for the system landscape related to product lifecycle management processes. In addition you will advise the Business Process Manager on how to improve business processes.
- As internal SAP Consultant you will serve as a liaison between the business community and IT to provide technical solutions to meet user needs while you support business process harmonization and drive standardization by designing, implementing and deploying IT solutions
- As Developer you will be responsible for the development and/or customization of IT systems. This includes unit testing and documentation as well as handover to support organization.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
In order to fulfill this challenging role, you should bring following skills:
- BS in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent degree and/or experience.
Post graduate qualifications at a Masters level preferred
- 7-10 years of professional IT experience in a major, global organization
- Profound SAP application experience (SAP PLM modules such as Document Management, Engineering Change Records, CAD integration) and extensive knowledge of the related business processes in Product Development processes
- Strong hands-on experience in development of WebUI (NetWeaver Business Client, BRF+) as well as ABAP and BaDI techniques
- Experience in other SAP Modules such as Manufacturing (SAP PP) is a plus
- Proven experience in professional project management methods
- Fluent in English, very good knowledge of German highly desired
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support cut-over and other project activities
- Willingness to travel 40% (internationally)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/diagnostics industry is of advantage
- Experience working in a regulated environment and with Computer System Validation is a plus
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites. Read more
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
- Function Information Technology
- Subfunction Application Development/ Programming
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Corporate Administration
- Date 2016/03/24
- Job-ID 3224311025