International Portfolio Leader
International Portfolio Leader
Switzerland, Basel-Town, Basel
Global Product Strategy (GPS) provides strategic business direction from research through to development, commercialization and medical excellence, collaborating with functions and affiliates to shape the future of medicine.
The Established Products Group provides global strategic leadership for established Products generating revenue of CHF 8.5 billion. Guidance and support is provided to key affiliates and regional franchise leaders to maximize the full business potential of the product portfolio and to meet Roche’s product obligations. The group has responsibility for over 50 global Established Products.
The International Portfolio Leader acts as Lifecycle Leader of the assigned established product portfolio, combining cross functional leadership, strategic stewardship and commercial excellence dedicated to optimize sales and profits worldwide.
- Leads and coordinates the cross-functional Established Product teams of a given portfolio in a matrix-setting. Provides clear guidance to the EPTs and sets priorities. Motivates and inspires the global teams and affiliates to optimize their performance for prioritized products as appropriate
- Leads and formulates the global brand strategy, including LoE planning and formulating innovative strategies to maximize sales and profitability (e.g. drive cost effective multi channel promotional strategies)
- Identifies and uses synergies with Roche brand teams of same therapeutic area and challenges thinking and decisions of other functions in order to maximize appropriate use of brands
- Actively contributes to reduce product’s complexity in order to optimize supply chain and profitability (i.e streamlining recommendations, business input into divestment and licensing out processes)
- Ensures brand protection, closely collaborates with patent and trademark department.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- A marketing or commercial qualification ideally combined with an MBA
- 10+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry including + 5 years experience in marketing / sales. Global/ strategic and Local/ regional operational job experiences
- Having worked in a cross-functional lifecycle team is advantageous as well as having worked in pricing / market access
- Proven experience as successful, decisive and agile leader in strategic multifunctional environment with proven solid analytical skills, strategic thinking and results
- Understanding of portfolio management, as well as business, scientific, regulatory, logistic and production aspects.
Who we are
Basel is the headquarters of the Roche Group and one of its most important centres of pharmaceutical research. Over 8,500 people from approximately 90 countries work in Basel, which is one of Roche`s largest sites. Read more.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Basel-Town, Basel
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Subfunction Other Sales and Marketing
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Date 2016/09/26
- Job-ID 2100824610
Get in touch
Baldinger, Dominique+ 41 61 687 9970
Work place: Basel
You could also like these jobs
International Portfolio LeaderSwitzerland, Basel-Town, BaselProduct Optimization ManagerSwitzerland, Basel-Town, BaselStrategic Initiatives Manager in Pharma CEO OfficeSwitzerland, Basel-Town, Basel