Head Total Rewards RDI
Head Total Rewards RDI
Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
As the Head of Total Rewards for Roche Diagnostics International AG (RDI), you design, review and implement site compensation and benefit policies and processes to meet the needs of the business and in line with Global standards. You will also be responsible for local implementation and ongoing adherence to global Recognition, and Performance Management processes and systems.
The position comprises the following responsibilities:
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
For this position, you bring the following qualifications:
- Excellent track record in Total Rewards (Compensation & Benefits) and Performance Management preferably within a large international organisation
- Conceptual, analytical and result-oriented approach, combined with the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and with an “hands-on” attitude
- Ability to influence diverse stakeholders at senior level
- Strong communicator able to translate complex compensation concepts and terms into business relevant consultancy
- Capable project manager and people leader able to develop colleagues, manage multiple activities and set appropriate priorities
- Fluent English both written and spoken, German advantageous
- Good user knowledge of SAP R/3 HR, high level of MS Office literacy (especially Excel)
- University degree in Business Administration, HR, Finance, or equivalent education with an
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites. Read more.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
- Function Human Resources
- Subfunction HR Services
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Manager with Direct Reports
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Diagnostics
- Date 2016/09/19
- Job-ID 5006098018
You could also like these jobs
HR Service AdvisorUnited States, Indiana, IndianapolisEnglish speaking HR Associate_ Learning Solution TeamHungary, Pest, BudapestGerman Speaking HR Associate Personal Administration, Organizational ManagementHungary, Pest, Budapest