Team Lead Process Engineering
Team Lead Process Engineering
Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
You will lead a team of experienced Process Engineers within the BG&E operations.
As Team Lead for the Process Engineering Team, you are responsible for ensuring a high throughput for our blood gas process.
Job responsibilities are:
- Actively manage, support and develop the Process Engineering team in order to continuously deliver high throughput and excellent results for the b123, b221, classical electrodes, reagents and quality control/ releases
- Ensure operational process support, process quality and lead process improvement
- Implementation of BG&E Operations / department strategy in the team (definition of team objectives)
- Ensure strong interfaces with the other Team Leads with-in the BGE Engineering Department; Process Development, Process Qualification and Validation
- Ensure strong interfaces and collaboration with sensor and reagent manufacturing as well as between product life cycle teams, R&D, quality assurance as well as external partners
- Performance and compensation management, individual development and recruiting
- Manage the team financially with accountability for budget and expenses
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role (you have to):
- University degree in Natural Science (i.e. Biotech/Biology, Chemistry, Material Science, Engineering)
- Proven leadership skills in an IVD production/operations environment
- Track record of strong analytical skills and motivation to foster continuous improvement/process optimization
- Strong and proven project management and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English; German or any other language would be a plus
- Experience in the field of thick film sensors used as in-vitro diagnostics of blood gas and electrolyte determination would be a plus
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites. Read more.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
- Function Production & Manufacturing
- Subfunction Other Production and Manufacturing
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Team Leader
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Diagnostics
- Date 2016/09/29
- Job-ID 3242006544
Get in touch
M. Niederberger / Recruiting Specialist+41 41 792 45 93
You could also like these jobs
Gruppenleiter Produktion (m/w)Deutschland, Bayern, PenzbergSAP Business Support Specialist im Quality Management Bereich(m/w)Schweiz, Aargau, KaiseraugstGewerbliche Aushilfskräfte (m/w) für befristete Einsätze bis 6 Monate gesuchtDeutschland, Baden Württemberg, Mannheim