You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
A PhD degree or equivalent with strong background in analytical chemistry of large molecules and at least 5 years of experience in a Bioanalytical or DMPK department of a Pharma company is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in the area of bioanalytics of large molecule drugs (ELISA) including immunogenicity testing and CRO monitoring
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a matrix organization
• Sound knowledge of the regulatory environment specific to bioanalytical work
• Recent and relevant work in a Pharma company lab or outsourcing function where regulated bioanalysis is run according to the FDA and EMA guidelines
• Strong people skills; ability to represent function and provide leadership in a multidisciplinary project team
• Commitment to maintain high quality of delivered data, compliance and scientific quality, optimal use of resources
• Self-motivation, ability to work independently in a matrix organization, goal setting, sense of responsibility, team player, attention to details, interest in continuing improvements, ability to focus and prioritize, excellent communication skills
• Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)