Competitive Intelligence Manager
Competitive Intelligence Manager
Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
In our Workflow & IT organization we provide innovative automation solutions supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intralogistic processes, which results in an improvement in testing efficiency, service to clinicians and provided patient care. With the most complete portfolio in the market, we offer the best customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories).
Due to business growth and in order to manage the increasing number of initiatives taking place in the laboratory Workflow & Health IT areas, we are looking for a highly skilled Competitive Intelligence Manager to join our Life Cycle Team and help developing new innovative solutions.
As a Competitive Intelligence Manager your main responsibilities will consist in (but will not be limited to):
- Consolidating market and competitive information leveraging multiple internal and external sources, in accordance to legal and regulatory requirements
- Analyzing markets (size, growth, participants, dynamics and trends) customers’ needs together with the International Business Team and provides results in an appropriate format to all relevant stakeholders to support portfolio strategies, segmentation, targeting and positioning of Roche Solutions
- Analyzing competitive landscape (strategies, tactics, product introductions, product functional coverage, mergers and acquisitions, alliances) and provide results in an appropriate format to all relevant stakeholders to aid in decision-making
- Providing support to the Strategy Manager and/or the International Business Leader such as: input into strategy planning processes, developing market models, and addressing requests for market insight
- Acting as a consultant, grasping key issues quickly, understanding the «big picture» and linking market and competitive intelligence findings to larger strategic issues
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To fulfill the requirements of this role, you should bring the following skills / experience:
- Graduate degree or MBA
- Experience in healthcare or In-Vitro Diagnostics industry. Strong knowledge of Lab processes, HealthCare IT and the overall HealthCare eco system
- Strong networking skills, passionate by desk and field research and networking within the industry and across industries at all levels (Department heads to C-suite)
- Passionate by continuous learning and spotting new short, mid and long trends in time to drive and consult portfolio and services innovation together with the International Business Team
- Excellent analytical skills and numerical, financial literacy, strong communication skills both in writing as orally
- Ability to translate market / competitive data into insights that the organization can use in aid of decision making related to portfolio strategies and portfolio positioning
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites. Read more
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
- Function Information Technology
- Subfunction Other IT
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Manager without Direct Reports
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Diagnostics
- Date 2016/08/31
- Job-ID 3239111925