Student Internship in Informatics - Treasury Systems (from November 2016, 12 months)
Student Internship in Informatics – Treasury Systems (from November 2016, 12 months)
Switzerland, Basel-Town, Basel
Group Functions Informatics is a multicultural, dynamic team providing finance reporting & planning, treasury, HR and compliance solutions to the Roche community worldwide. Our internal Treasury Systems Team is responsible for the global systems supporting Treasury operations at Roche.
As an intern within our team you have growing interest in Finance IT, Treasury and ERP solutions as well in Project Management and educational background in business and/or informatics. This internship position will allow you to get an understanding of the Treasury systems environment within Finance IT solutions on a global environment.
We are looking for an energetic personality, who will have the following main responsibilities:
- Learn about treasury processes, systems and interact with the Roche global treasury team.
- Prepare training material, documentation for users and maintain intranet presence.
- Be exposed to a global operational environment with contact to different Roche affiliates worldwide.
- Day to Day system monitoring: Daily monitoring of treasury systems & helpdesk in collaboration with other team members.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You are a student in your final phase of your Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar field.
For the position you bring the following qualification:
- Experience with programming languages in corporate environments or in student projects
- Exposure of Project Management methodologies or framework is a plus
- Basic general business process understanding / knowledge in Finance
- Good MS Excel knowledge (e.g. Excel functions, charts, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills with both technical teams and business representatives
- Fluent English language skills. Additional languages are an asset
This internship should preferably start in November 2016, and will last 12 months. Applications need to include CV and cover letter. Due to regulation, non EU/EFTA citizens must provide a Certificate from the University stating that the Internship is a mandatory part of the degree.
Who we are
Basel is the headquarters of the Roche Group and one of its most important centres of pharmaceutical research. Over 8,500 people from approximately 90 countries work in Basel, which is one of Roche`s largest sites. Read more.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Basel-Town, Basel
- Function Information Technology
- Subfunction Internship/ Trainee Technology
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Entry Level
- Job type Internship / Student
- Division Corporate Administration
- Date 2016/10/18
- Job-ID 3243130253
Get in touch
Leila Beil+41 61 688 1967
You could also like these jobs
Student Internship in Pharma Informatics (6-12 months)Switzerland, Basel-Town, BaselStudent Internship in Informatics – Treasury Systems (from November 2016, 12 months)Switzerland, Basel-Town, BaselStudent Internship in IT for Group Communications (6 months)Switzerland, Basel-Town, Basel