Technician Engines J85 (m/f)
Plan your career with us as
Technician Engines J85(m/f)
RUAG Aviation is part of the international RUAG group which is active in the fields of Aerospace and Defence and employs over 8200 employees worldwide. We are the center of excellence for civil and military aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and for developing, manufacturing and integrating aviation systems and subsystems. RUAG Aviation maintains the fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters and reconnaissance UAVs belonging to the Swiss Armed Forces and is also a technology partner for other international air forces. In civil aviation, RUAG Aviation provides life cycle support services to numerous operators and manufacturers of business jets, helicopters and small aircrafts. The division is also the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of the Dornier 228NG tuboprop aircraft, a modernized version of the Dornier 228-212.
In this function you will work at our Engines Centre in Stans.
- Implement accruing mechanic tasks, regular repair and controls on engine
- Providing support during the launch of MRO services for engine J85
- Mount and dismount of assemblies
- Evaluate of damaged or battered parts
- Accomplish of modification, change and control orders
Skills & experience
- You must have a concluded apprenticeship as mechanician or car mechanician
- You must have experience in aviation on engine J85
- You must have sound knowledge of MS Office
- You must have good command of both written and spoken English and German
- Flexible, reliable, trustworthy and team-minded person
If you meet these requirements, Human Resources Manager, Anita Cocchiarella is looking forward to receiving your online application documents at www.ruag.com.
RUAG Aviation| Anita Cocchiarella |
Tel. +41 41 268 20 94 | www.ruag.com