Certifying Technician PC-12 (m/f)
Plan your career with us as
Certifying Technician PC-12(m/f)
RUAG Aviation is part of the international RUAG group which is active in the fields of Aerospace and Defence and employs more than 8,000 employees worldwide. We are the center of excellence for civil and military aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and for developing, manufacturing and integrating aviation systems and subsystems. RUAG Aviation maintains the fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters and reconnaissance UAVs belonging to the Swiss Armed Forces and is also a technology partner for other international air forces. In civil aviation, RUAG Aviation provides life cycle support services to numerous operators and manufacturers of business jets, helicopters and small aircrafts. The division is also the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of the Dornier 228NG tuboprop aircraft, a modernized version of the Dornier 228-212.
In this role you are working in our Business Aviation center in Geneva (Switzerland) which is an Authorized Service Center for Dassault Falcon and Pilatus PC-12 aircrafts.
- Perform aircraft an engine maintenance tasks as directed and assigned in accordance with the applicable maintenance data, maintenance manuals an the Repair Station and Quality Manual
- Support Engineering department for certification of upgrades & modifications
- Daily completion of the appropriate paperwork concerning inspections, quality control, man hours, documentations etc. Ensure that maintenance records are appropriate and completed
- Review and sign-off of the final aircraft documentation & release to service
- Willingness to travel whenever requested to work at different locations
Skills & experience
- EASA B1 Licence is a must, preferable with C Licence
- Type Rating on PC-12. Type Ratings on Dassault Falcon aircraft are a plus
- Proficient in using the various types of inspection equipment and visual inspection aids appropriate for the article being inspected
- Fluency in oral and written English / working knowledge in French
- Teamplayer, quality and customer service oriented
- Flexible and willing to work non standard work schedules
If you are interested in working in a fascinating, dynamic and international environment please send your full application to Brigitte Strub, Human Resources Manager.
RUAG Aviation| Brigitte Strub
Tel. +41 79 682 28 00 | www.ruag.com/group/career