RUAG Space is part of the international RUAG group which is active in the fields of Aerospace and Defence and employs over 8200 employees worldwide. We are Europe's largest, independent supplier to the aerospace industry. In Switzerland, Sweden and Austria we develop, produce and test subsystems and components for Space applications. Heritage, flexibility and outstanding reliability make RUAG Space the partner of choice for producers of satellites and the launch services industry all over the world.
Would you like to do your internship in an international, dynamic environment? Various departments within the business unit «Development & Projects» may present you with the opportunity to work on a complex Space project.
Skills & experience
- 4 semester with examination completed successfully
- Duration of the internship at least 3 months
- Very good command – both written and verbal of German and English
- Aerospace - Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering with a focus on light weight structures, mechatronics, microsystems technology or finite elements methods
- Material Sciences
- Applied Physics with a focus on laser or optics
- Electrical Engineering with a focus on communications engineering, circuit design, analog- and/or digitalelectronics, automatic control engineering or mechatronics
- Computer Engineering with a focus on automatic control engineering or sensor systems and/or actuating elements
If you are interested in an internship, please send us your complete application with the information of the time frame you would like to do the internship.
RUAG Space| Caroline Scherer | email@example.com
tel. +41 44 306 25 52 | www.ruag.com