Do228 B1 Aircraft Technician (m/f)
Plan your career with us as
Do228 B1 Aircraft Technician(m/f)
RUAG Aviation is part of the international RUAG group which is active in the fields of Aerospace and Defence and employs more than 8,000 employees worldwide. We are the center of excellence for civil and military aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and for developing, manufacturing and integrating aviation systems and subsystems. RUAG Aviation maintains the fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters and reconnaissance UAVs belonging to the Swiss Armed Forces and is also a technology partner for other international air forces. In civil aviation, RUAG Aviation provides life cycle support services to numerous operators and manufacturers of business jets, helicopters and small aircrafts. The division is also the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of the Dornier 228NG tuboprop aircraft, a modernized version of the Dornier 228-212.
In this role you are working in our Center in Belp.
- performing "Pre-purchase Inspections" on Do228 worldwide
- Assistance in aircraft maintenance
- Troubleshooting on aircraft systems
- Implementation of modifications on aircraft
- Temporary help at other RUAG locations if required
Skills & experience
- You are a holder of a B1 EASA licence with Do228 rating and optional DHC6-300 rating
- You have a good knowledge of and experience on Do228's
- You have experience in the aviation industry preferably in the African or Asian market
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You have adequate IT skills
- You are a team player, reliable and responsible
- You are capable to work under high pressure with a great deal of flexibility
If you are interested in working in a fascinating, dynamic and international environment please send your full application to Bey Kruse, Manager Human Resources.
RUAG Aviation| Bey Kruse |
Tel. +41 41 268 20 94 | www.ruag.com/group/career