Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Schroders with headquarters in London employs over 3800 talented people worldwide, operating from 38 offices in 28 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 300 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
For the expansion of our IT Operations Team in Zurich, we are looking for a
Junior System Engineer/Administrator
• Installation and maintenance of Windows 2012, Windows 7-Clients, Citrix and VMware ESX systems
• Supporting the extension of the network infrastructure
• First point of contact for Oracle and Database questions
• Helpdesk and user administration
• Security systems implementation and administration
• Assistance providing IT statistics, including network and performance analysis
• Professional experience in IT
• Apprenticeship as IT system engineer or similar
• Profound knowledge of Windows
• Motivated, reliable, flexible and willing to take responsibility
• Ability to work under pressure
• Client- and team-oriented
• Fluent in German and in English
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. The office is located only 10 minutes from Zurich Hardbrücke station.