Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 300 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
For the expansion of our IT Operations Team in Zurich, we are looking for a
• Installation and maintenance of Windows and Red Hat systems
• Providing IT statistics, including network and performance analysis
• First point of contact for Webserver questions
• Helpdesk and user administration
• Security systems implementation and administration
• 10 years of professional experience in IT
• Apprenticeship as IT system engineer or similar, further education in IT
• Profound knowledge of Windows and Linux Server, Webserver etc.
• Knowledge of System Center Suite
• Motivated, reliable, flexible and willing to take responsibility
• Ability to work under pressure
• Client- and team-oriented
• Fluent in German and in English, French is an advantage
We offer a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial business. The office is located only 10 minutes from Zurich Hardbrücke station.