Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Team leader Mainframe (m/f) 100%
For a position/project at one of our customers, in Zürich we are looking for a Team leader Mainframe (m/f) 100%
BdU Consulting AG provides various services in the IT sector in cooperation with large and established companies. This position is a fixed employment starting ASAP. You will work in an international environment in a global company. You will work on attractive and diverse tasks.
– Lead the transformation (process, people, organization)
– Ensure quality delivery towards our customers
– Engage with stakeholders and ensure collaborative alignment of decisions
– Manage conflicts and find common objectives
– Establish respect between teams
– Navigate conflicting goals with pragmatic yet strategic decisions
– Assure Service Quality meets commitments and restore customer satisfaction
– Lead and transform the mainframe operations team (at current approx. 16 people independent of employment status)
– Analyze and assess the use of existing administrative and service management processes to identify improvement potential, prioritize and implement
– Evaluate existing processes, workflows, systems, support structures and integrate new or changed services.
– Determine process gaps and implement process improvements, where necessary / Drive move to common global processes
– Ensure the enforcement of policies and procedures.
– Continuously benchmark service management best practices and evaluate existing delivery against it. Drive the CSI by preparing and completing action plans
– Implement production, productivity, quality, and service standards.
– Resolve problems by identifying the root cause and determining improvements and implementing the changes.
– Track customer satisfaction and handle customer complaints.
– Support running project activities with respect to service management aspects.
– Manage customer/stakeholder relationships by hosting meetings, soliciting customer feedback
KEY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Experience in managing people and IT operational issues.
– You take responsibility and have a high analytical and goal-oriented approach to problem solving
– Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
– Strong background in Mainframe Technology and the operation/delivery of services
– Broad knowledge and experience in the area of Process Implementation and Improvement, Managing Processes, Planning, Developing Standards, Emphasizing Excellence
– Working know-how in service management and specifically of the ITIL framework (one or more ITIL V3 Intermediate Certifications)
– You are driven result oriented and proactive
– Resilient personality who does not give up in the face of obstacles but keep pursuing them, without losing sight of the
– Communicating and interacting professionally within your team and in interdisciplinary projects (cross-platform) is not new for you.
– You maintain a professional posture also in periods of stress and time pressure.
– Fluent in English. German is considered a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including cover letter, resume with photo and work certificates. Please refer to our job ID D-2016-0053 and send all documents exclusively via email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Björn Weiss.