Senior Global Product Manager SDIS New ProductsErscheinungsdatum:
Deutschsprachige Schweiz - SchweizFunktionsbereich:
Manager ohne FührungsverantwortungAnstellungsart:
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and cre ate impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people has guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
Drive product innovation from conception to launch: as part of our Global Product Management SDIS team, you bridge technical, clinical and marketing worlds with your great collaboration and communication skills. One of your strengths is the ability to lead interdisciplinary launch teams in a matrix environment, comprising units such as Clinical Research, Medical Marketing, Marketing Communications, our international subsidiaries, and many others. With your capability to break down complex challenges into executive steps, you will support us in reaching our ambitious targets.
- Be product champion for assigned projects and regular interact with customers to gain deep insight on product usage and performance in comparison to competitive products
- Identifies, collects and assesses market and customer needs; transforms them into System and Product Requirements in close collaboration with R&D
- Writes Medical Marketing Plan, defines the product claims, drives pre-clinical and clinical study planning and tracks progress
- Elaborates pricing of new products based on overall positioning and is responsible for value analysis of new product & competitors.
- Drives market introduction, oversees and supports local product managers during local launch
- Academic degree in life sciences, technical, business administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Product Management or related functions preferably in medical device with proven track records within dental industry
- Experience in Project Management and in managing product development projects from concept to launch
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and a highly dynamic environment
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and high level of initiative
It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality. Adding your passion to our high-performance culture is a smart move. Are you interested in a challenging job at Straumann? If so, please forward your application to:
(Please note that we do not accept applications neither CV's from any recruitment agencies.)
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung an
Institut Straumann AG
Peter Merian-Weg 12
+41 61 965 11 11