Senior Alliance Manager (W5CIS2)
Senior Alliance Manager (W5CIS2)
Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading Fintech company. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, the company employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 150 financial institutions.
The Global Partner Management team is responsible for identifying, developing, and maintaining international service business partnerships in the context of the Avaloq Banking Suite.
Our Partners are a vital component of the Avaloq Community, as these consulting firms take over large parts of the Avaloq Banking Suite implementation. We work with our global network of partners to reduce implementation risk, enable a faster time-to-market and continuous improvements at Avaloq’s client banks.
Armed with your business acumen and extensive IT and banking knowledge you are right on the front line of interaction with our partners. Your knowledge of the services business and your ability to build a network will help to develop our global partnership landscape.
- Manage the relationship with the assigned service partners, covering both business growth and service quality objectives through the whole lifecycle (prospecting, selection, ramp up, operation, development, termination)
- Collaborate with regional and country business, services and sales management to ensure optimal routes to market coverage and service delivery quality
- Leverage partnerships to enable and support business development of Avaloq
- Manage the relationship and performance of existing Avaloq Service Partners in the assigned multi-country region based on defined partner program requirements and partner performance criteria
- Present to, qualify, and recruit new partners to address customer needs, as well as Avaloq’s growth initiatives in defined geographical markets
- Enable partners to develop expertise and seniority (Information, training, know how exchange, tools and methods)
- Drive cross-team, cross-regional, and cross-functional projects, as assigned, and share best practices
- Review, manage and escalate partner requests and issues to resolution. Act as a partner advocate within Avaloq to ensure customer and partner requests and issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Negotiate and manage partner contracts
- Has content responsibility for partner marketing, communication and events
- Represent Avaloq at partner meetings and events
- Bachelor or master in either business and economics or IT management
- Strong proficiency in German and English
Professional experience & skills
- More than 8 years of professional experience in software or professional services preferable in the Financial Services Industry
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Strong relationship, business and channel management skills with an emphasis on intangible products, such as complex services, SaaS, software licences etc.
- Ability to develop needs assessment and recommend appropriate solutions to best address client needs
- Skillfulness in shaping, negotiating, concluding and managing contracts across regions
- A good mix of operational and strategic management skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams and a matrix organization
- This includes strong presentation skills
- Ability and readiness to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid and collaborative environment.
Main place of work
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team? Flexible working hours, a high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work-culture await you. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
To applyfor this role or to find more information about other opportunities at Avaloq, please visit our microsite, located here: https://microsites.harveynash.com/avaloqzurich
For further information, please contact:
+41 (0)44 296 88 26
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote finden Sie unter