Visual UX Designer
Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading Fintech company. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, the company employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 150 financial institutions.
Avaloq is developing its new generation of banking portal to address the future digital requirements of the bank industry. You will find a great workspace with exciting projects and interesting people. We build the best bank product thanks to a collaborative work environment.
UX Designers are precious to build connections between business needs and human behaviors. We push human centric design on a daily basis, finding short-term solutions and long-term solutions to the specific customer needs.
- Work closely with front end engineers and product owners to define usability standards, design guidelines and interaction patterns to ensure that the Avaloq digital banking products offer an efficient, effective and consistent user experience
- Plan and execute information architecture deliverables, touchpoint prototyping, and design specifications
- Identify weaknesses in current functionality and work closely with development teams to create solutions that better serve the customer
- Suggest, plan and conduct appropriate usability tests and surveys via best practice techniques
- Communicate with stakeholders (Product Owners, Project Managers and Customers)
- Coaching of web designers and developers to help development teams stay at the forefront of UX topics
- Prioritize and plan UX improvement measures together with the development teams.
Education:Degree in computer science or equivalent discipline or professional experience, preferably with focus on usability design and interaction design
Professional experience & skills
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in digital product design (apps, web and digital ecosystems) and designing UX deliverables
- Practical experience in the conception and realisation of interactive websites and in-depth knowledge of usability standards, norms and digital trends
- Strong background in human centered design and passionate thinker about user behaviors
- Willingness to evaluate and understand the impact of new trends and technology on UX deliverables
- Knowledge of technical innovations and constraints as it pertains to a variety of platforms and devices in the digital space
- Excellent analytical skills and systematic working approach
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Full working proficiency in English
- Fluency in German will be considered a plus
Main place of work
+41 (0)44 296 88 26
To apply for this role or to find more information about other opportunities at Avaloq, please visit our microsite, located here: http://microsites.harveynash.com/avaloqzurich
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote finden Sie unter