CTO Operations Coordinatior (W4SPCM1)
CTO Operations Coordinatior (W4SPCM1)
Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading Fintech company. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, the company employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 450 financial institutions.
As a CTO Operations Coordinatorin the Avaloq Headquarter office in Zurich,you will be working in the team, which executes and monitors on behalf of the CTO the entire project program portfolio and delivery the adequate information for executive management decisions.
The Operations Coordinator function is supporting the CTO in the strategic midterm planning, folding this into the financial year budget and align it with the program and project portfolio. The Operations Coordinator is responsible for executing and maintaining the program and project portfolio for the CTO department. As CTO Operations Coordinator, you will assist and support Profit Centre Owners, Program and Project Managers on profit centre, program and project oversight and proactively indicate issues for management decisions.
You are responsible to implement methodology consistently, increase process efficiency and adapt flexibly to rapidly changing situations. You will reach out to other Avaloq offices worldwide to share best practice, minimise redundant work, adhere to global standards and innovate by introducing new tools, templates and ways of working.
Education: Executive MBASoftware Engineering Background
Professional experience & skills
- 3+ years of experience working within either a software consulting’s or financial technology organisation
- 2+ years of experience in project management or controlling
- Experience in leading business transformation projects and initiatives
Strong analytical thinking
- Experience in requirement engineering and working in a management facing role is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English, good command of German
- Strong Knowledge of SAP or other Financial & MIS systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies is desirable – Waterfall or Agile (PRINCE, PMI, DSDM)
- Knowledge of JIRA, QC etc. is an advantage
- Facilitation skills - able to co-ordinate tasks & teams diplomatically and escalate where appropriate
- Interpersonal skills - team player forging strong relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to stay calm, resolve challenging situations and build consensus in a positive manner
- Ability to prioritise – organized and focused to deliver on tight deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills with excellent attention to quality and detail
- Commercial understanding - able to analyse and present financial information in an effective way
Main place of work
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team? Flexible working hours, a high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work-culture await you. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
To applyfor this role or to find more information about other opportunities at Avaloq, please visit our microsite, located here: https://microsites.harveynash.com/avaloqzurich
For further information, please contact:
+41 (0)44 296 88 26
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote finden Sie unter