Support Manager (W4CSOP1)
Support Manager (W4CSOP1)
Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading Fintech company. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, the company employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 450 financial institutions.
As a Support Manager you will look after an assigned group of customers, build up a close relationship with them and ensure that they receive the appropriate level of support from Avaloq.
It will be up to you to understand their pain points, head off escalations before they happen and ensure that their issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
You will monitor customer’s SLAs, provide them with reports and attend regular meetings to discuss the findings.
You will be interacting with technical support and business analysts, right up to the C-level of major banks, so it is important that you are able to communicate well and appropriately on all levels.
A large part of the job is being able to prioritise the customer’s requests and escalate internally when required, but to have the strength of character to push back where appropriate.
On a more technical level you will also be providing 1st level support for various Avaloq tool applications as well as advice and training on support topics.
- Cultivate the customer relationships with regards to support topics through regular conference calls and meetings
- Be the first point of contact for your customer’s pain points and issues
- Ensure that your customers receive the appropriate level of Avaloq Bank System support
- Provide 1st level support for several tooling applications
- Provide customer advice and training
- Handle customer escalations
- Assist your customers with their upgrade projects
- Manage or assist with various support internal projects
Professional experience & skills
- Experience in 1st and/or 2nd level applications support
- Excellent spoken and written English and German
- A good level of French or other languages would be an advantage
- SQL knowledge would be an advantage
- Highly customer focused with excellent customer service skills
- Being able to remain calm, analyse the situation, think logically and react appropriately in highly pressurised situations
- Good knowledge of banking
Main place of work
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team? Flexible working hours, a high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work-culture await you. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
To applyfor this role or to find more information about other opportunities at Avaloq, please visit our microsite, located here: https://microsites.harveynash.com/avaloqzurich
For further information, please contact:
+41 (0)44 296 88 26
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote finden Sie unter