Solution Marketing Manager
Solution Marketing Manager
Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading Fintech company. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, the company employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 150 financial institutions.
For more information, please visit www.avaloq.com
As a Solution Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the marketing of the Avaloq Banking Suite.
In this position, you are part of the Avaloq group Marketing team. You are working closely with other divisions such as software market offering owners and product managers as well as with the sales teams and software product management.
You create and maintain the marketing contents for all marketing collaterals related to Avaloq Banking Suite market offering. You analyse and monitor the competition of Avaloq Banking Suite software and support the market and strategy teams on market analysis.
You empower Avaloq sales teams with a go-to-market package on Avaloq Banking Suite and coordinate sales briefings at sales events platforms. You promote Avaloq Banking Suite with various external stakeholders (customers, partners, analysts). With the support of Avaloq Communication team and external agencies, you promote Avaloq Banking Suite across multiple marketing communication channels and locations.
Product and Services Promotion
- Define together with the Market Offering owners of Avaloq Banking Suite and the sales organization the value proposition and unique selling points for Avaloq Banking Suite offered by Avaloq across multiple locations and market segments
- Create content marketing for Avaloq Banking Suite (brochures, case studies, fact sheets, etc.) to promote Avaloq Banking Suite software offering
- Create white papers in coordination with Market Offering owners of Avaloq Banking Suite and with the support of external research or consulting companies
- Support the briefing of analysts to position Avaloq Banking Suite and communicate Avaloq value proposition and unique selling points
- Support market sales and strategy teams on the market analysis for new software offerings or for new market locations
- Analyse Avaloq software competitors’ offering, how to beat competition and Avaloq differentiating points
- Monitor and analyse Avaloq software competitors and market news
- Support the coordination and organisation of sales briefings on Avaloq Banking Suite at sales events platforms
- Support the sales organisation and Market Offering owners of Avaloq Banking Suite on sales opportunities
- Support when required the Sales Engagement process by coordinating sales gate approval meetings
- Support when required the monthly and quarterly sales reporting preparation
- University or higher education degree in business, economics or engineering
- Qualification in the area of marketing preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in B2B services marketing in the financial industry, preferably within the banking industry
- International experience in the financial industry
- Good understanding of financial technologies and software vendor market
- Has proven track record in defining content marketing for offering promotion materials such as brochures, case studies, press articles, industry conference presentations…
- Has proven track record in defining a pricing strategy and policies for B2B services in the financial industry
Personal Requirements & Skills
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communications skills with both external and internal stakeholders at different levels, including executive levels
- Strong understanding of financial services business trends and challenges and articulated vision of the future of banking and the financial industry
- Ability to work independently on tight deadlines and under pressure, setting priorities and pro-actively manage issues and risk
- Project management skills preferred
Main Place of Work
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team? Flexible working hours, a high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work-culture await you. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact
Avaloq Evolution AG
T: +41 58 316 1231