IT Consultant (100%)
Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading Fintech company. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, the company employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 150 financial institutions.
For more information, please visit www.avaloq.com
As an IT Consultant in our division Consulting & Solution Integration, you will consult our clients and partners to customize the Avaloq Banking Suite. By analysing and structuring the customer requirements, you will design business enhancing solutions and ensure a high-quality implementation on time. In our innovation projects, you will be at the forefront of development and drive new solutions in close collaboration with our product development and our customers. In a growing and international team with strong IT and banking skills, you will experience a steep learning curve with interesting career opportunities. Your position will be based on our office in Zurich.
- Analysis and structuring of requirements in close collaboration with our clients
- Design and implementation of technical solutions
- Provision of senior implementation support on projects
- Technical and architectural review of concepts and implementations to assure an outstanding quality
- Supporting sales cases
- Ensuring the continuous improvement process of our product, methods, standards and tools
Master’s degree in computer science
3-5 years of IT consulting or software engineering experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Profound know-how in programming and databases
- Pronounced presentation and communication skills
- Experience with the Avaloq Banking Suite is a strong advantage
- Fluent in German and English; French is a plus
- Project management certification is strongly appreciated
- Willingness to travel and work on international assignments
- Deep-seated drive to achieve extraordinary results
- Highly structured and solution oriented
- High quality standards
- Reliable and efficient under pressure
- Highly professional in dealing with customers
- Good team player
Main Place of Work
Do you want to apply your knowledge in a professional and dynamic environment? Solve challenging tasks as part of a highly qualified team? Flexible working hours, a high level of self-sufficiency in your area of work and an open work-culture await you. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
For further information please contact
Avaloq Evolution AG
T: +41 58 316 2807