Teamlead DevOps (W2FRONT15)
Teamlead DevOps (W2FRONT15)
Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading Fintech company. Avaloq is the only independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland and with branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide, the company employs more than 2,200 highly qualified banking and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than 150 financial institutions.
The Avaloq Front Platform (AFP) is an open, flexible and modular platform that is fully integrated into the Avaloq Banking System to support fully seamless front to back to front processes.
Applications built on AFP include the Avaloq Self Service Banking Portal & Mobile Banking Applications, as well as the Avaloq Front Workplace and solutions for Wealth Management. The Avaloq Front Platform is based on newest web technologies and the development organization embraces new and agile methodologies.
As the team lead of the Avaloq Front DevOps team you and your team have the full responsibility of our continuous integration, build and deployment platform as well the development of our AFP installation tools.
If you're familiar with Git, Gerrit, Nexus, Gradle, Jenkins, interested in ansible, puppet, have heard of docker and would like to every day impress with new design and implementation ideas we can't wait to hear from you...
- Full responsibility over our continuous integration, build automation and deployment platform
- Continuously elaborate new innovate ideas and tools to further improve our platform and processes
- Lead a team of four highly motivated and qualified software engineers
- Facilitate and inspire communication between teams and departments and liaise with the overall Avaloq Banking System configuration and release management team
- University or college degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional education
- Proficiency in English required, German is a plus
- Proven experience in enterprise software development and solid software engineering background with professional experience in at least one programming language, preferably Java (JEE)
- Hands-on experience with build automatization and continuous integration tools, such as Maven, Gradle and Jenkins
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools, such as puppet and ansible as well as containerization tools, such as Docker
- Experience in implementing and working with virtual and cloud based infrastructure and services, such as AWS, Rackspace and OpenStack.
- Experience in agile working methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Previous experience in leading a highly motivated development team
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Strongly objective & result oriented with proven ability to implement
- Good self-motivation, structured and independent working style
- Strong analytical skills and high standards in terms of product quality
- Able to act as a motivator and to take over a leader role
- Able to facilitate and inspire communication
- Used to work in an international environment
Main place of work
+41 (0)44 296 88 26
To apply for this role or to find more information about other opportunities at Avaloq, please visit our microsite, located here http://microsites.harveynash.com/avaloqzurich
Weitere interessante Stellenangebote finden Sie unter