Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Marketing Leader, Automotive Software
The Honeywell Automotive Software team is looking for a star performer to help accelerate growth and improve go-to-market strategies across our software offerings. We need a catalyst who is a self-starter and thrives in a complex and fast moving environment. This role will be responsible to help identify high-profile, needle-moving commercial acceleration opportunities within and across our software portfolio and within our channels. The Software Marketing Manager will collaborate with leaders to craft new business models, define monetization strategies for new offerings, optimize packaging & pricing for existing offers, and develop global processes to ensure successful development and execution of our growth strategies.
This position will report to the HAS General Manager.
The position is intended to be located in Rolle, Switzerland
Essential Job Functions
• Lead the Strategic Planning (STRAP) process for HAS
o Define and lead a comprehensive strategic planning process, organized by phase and involving all functions
o Facilitate cross-functional workshops to identify critical issues, and define work streams to develop effective strategic responses
o Define HAS’s market hierarchy, including definitions and scope of industries and verticals
o Partner with Product and Customer Management teams to maintain a comprehensive needs-based segmentation for HAS’s markets
o Lead the review, selection and deployment of effective strategies and roadmaps covering product development, customer accounts and operations
o Identify, scope and schedule 2-3 high-impact Software focused Strategic Marketing Program (SMP) projects per year, aligned to HTT’s growth strategy
o Track the population of HAS employees that have participated in SMP training and projects. Partner with HAS leads to identify future candidates.
o Act as champion and mentor for 2-3 project per year, to ensure timely and effective results
• Monitor trends in HAS’s markets, and capture the implications for HAS
o Manage the allocation of HAS M&PM Professional services & Advertising budgets to procure high-value industry data and analysis.
o Track economic, social and legislative trends in HAS’s key markets
o Engage with consultants, financial analysts and industry experts to understand industry trends and their implications for HAS
o Lead a systematic Competitive Intelligence process, to monitor and anticipate competitors’ activities
o Model the economic situation in HAS’s markets, including levels of demand, supply, capacity and costs, and their implications for pricing and competitor behavior
o Prepare and deliver effective internal communications to HAS/TS leadership and cross-functional teams to support strategy and decision making.
• Lead communications with HAS’s key stakeholders
o Manage the HAS Opportunity Dashboard and Monthly Financial Reporting
o Build monthly HAS GOLD Week presentation with input from all involved parties
o Support the HAS General Manager and TS Leadership teams to prepare effective communications to Honeywell’s Investor community
o Support the Honeywell Government Relations teams to represent HAS’s position on global government legislation
o Partner with the Marketing Communications teams to develop effective press releases, trade shows and industry communications
o Partner with Human Resources and internal communications teams to share HAS’s business situation and plans across the employee population
o Help business units identify and implement software growth opportunities across a wide array of areas – from sales to product development
o Build playbooks and toolkits that will be used to syndicate best practices and training across Go-To-Market, product, and sales teams
• Business Degree, MBA is preferred
• 10+ years experience in Automotive Software Industry, understanding of automotive OEM economic drivers and decision making
• Experience in Software Strategic Marketing, Software Product Marketing, Software Pricing, Marketing Communications in B2B and B2C environment
• Proven track record of working effectively in a matrix organization across cultural boundaries
• Experienced in SaaS / software business marketing (marketing plan, GTM, channel, pricing, product positioning, communications)”
• Personal presence, communications skills and credibility necessary to effectively interact with and influence senior management.
• Ability to work independently and aggressively drive key initiatives
• Strong problem solver, synthesizer, analytical skills, combining ‘Big Picture’ thinking and attention to detail
• Strong visual and verbal communication skills
• Strong product management fundamentals across the full software product life-cycle