Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Aftermarket Program Manager for Commercial Aviation
Honeywell Aerospace are looking for a Aftermarket Program Manager (APM) who will develop and drive the Commercial Aviation strategy for EMEAI Aftermarket aligned to Business and General Aviation platforms. The APM will lead the development and execution of customer and program strategies & coordinate with a global team to achieve the B&GA aftermarket objectives as a whole.
The ideal candidate will be based in Rolle, Switzerland or Prague Czech Republic, but will consider the UK and Germany for the right candidates.
The APM will also scope and execute process improvement, growth initiatives, customer satisfaction and margin expansion projects to further improve the EMEAI Customer Business Team Management Operating Systems.
• P&L manager for assigned accounts to develop and achieve SRO, AOP, & STRAP, including revenue/income growth, and A/R.
• Provide business leadership and tactical direction, encompassing entire Honeywell Aerospace product/service portfolio, with focus on accelerating revenue growth.
• Lead cross functional customer core teams in support of EMEAI business.
• Ensure key functions (i.e. ISC, C&PS, ACC) understand service performance requirements and provide direction.
• Ensure resolution of service requests and customer quality/reliability issues.
• Works across the matrix organization and effectively manage relationships, communication and program and business initiative outcomes.
• Provide demand management leadership for customer segment.
• Strategy lead for customers and products in the B&GA aftermarket.
The position requires experience in customer management, finance, contracts, Integrated Supply Chain and program management breadth across multiple/large programs. Sales, Operations Planning, Integrated Product Delivery and Customer & Product Support process knowledge are critical.
Technical skills requirements span mechanical and electronic products.
Strong customer relationship skills and either business aviation OEM or aftermarket experience required.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance or other relevant discipline.
• Extensive and progressively responsible management experience (ideally in aviation).
• Results focused with successful record of accomplishments through skilled use of influence, persuasion, negotiation, and problem resolution.
• Excellent team building skills, ability to lead and thrive in a matrix environment.
• Ability to work effectively across a large and complex, global organization.
• Effective program management, communication, and presentation skills.
• Understanding of financial measures.