Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Auto req ID10132BRBusiness Unit NameOncology Systems (ONCG)Position TitleMedical Physicist / Biomedical EngineerJob TypeRegularLocation-CountrySwitzerlandLocation-CityBaden DättwilJob DescriptionIn the radiotherapy (RT) domain the development of new treatment and patient positioning/monitoring features puts high demands on the calibration and operational status of the Varian internal development RT systems. Furthermore, the requirement for increasing system availability demands that these development RT systems are maintained to a level equivalent to clinical practice.
Varian Medical Systems imaging Laboratory is looking for a self-motivated medical physicist / biomedical engineer with professional experience and excellent communication skills to take the responsibility for maintaining the required RT system status including internal radiation safety officer responsibilities.
• Establish and maintain the clinical operation status / production equivalency of the Varian internal RT systems with support from the team of lab engineers and iLab engineering
• Performance specification, acceptance testing and commissioning of new equipment or after configuration changes
• Establish guidelines and experimental instructions for monitoring the RT machine status
• Review, and maintain the internal Radiation Safety Program
• Gain in depth knowledge in RT treatment and imaging applications especially for the latest developments
• Apply the company's quality assurance procedures and guidelines.Job Requirements• Medical Physicist / Biomedical Engineer Uni / ETH
• Experience / Background in medical radiation physics is an asset
• Fluency in German and English
• Traveling: 5%
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated personality with good networking skills
• Several years of professional experience