Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Auto req ID10073BRBusiness Unit NameOncology Systems (ONCG)Position TitleSr. Interaction DesignerJob TypeFull-TimeLocation-CountrySwitzerlandLocation-CityBaden DättwilJob DescriptionVarian Medical Systems is the world's leading manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy, and brachytherapy. The company supplies informatics software for managing comprehensive cancer clinics, radiotherapy centers, and medical oncology practices. We employ over 5,500 people who work at around the word sites in North America, Europe, and China.
Are you interested in partnering with customers to develop leading solutions for advancing cancer treatment? Do you want to collaborate with a talented group of peers who will inspire you every day? To increase our velocity, we’re looking for a senior interaction designer to join our user experience team in our mission to provide doctors with the means of helping patients around the world to beat cancer.
The senior interaction designer will join us in our Baden, Switzerland office and will focus on defining our next generation Imaging and Treatment Management Information system. A successful candidate will partner with user experience specialists, product managers, medical practitioners and engineers around the world to solve complex clinical and business problems with simple, intuitive, yet powerful designs.Job Requirements• Design creative solutions for desktop, web, & mobile using modern design methods in a variety of product development methodologies including agile frameworks and phase-gate approaches.
• Develop high level and detailed storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate design concepts.
• Work closely with product management and engineering to understand and incorporate business and technical requirements in design strategies.
• Collaborate with UI architects and technical leads to negotiate design requirements and play an active role in design iterations.
• Partner with user researchers on user testing activities to understand design and usability issues and propose changes to solve them.
• 10 + years of experience in interaction design with emphasis on desktop, web, and mobile product design.
• Masters in Human Computer Interaction, Industrial design, Human Factors or other design-related field preferred.
• Demonstrated experience with turning customer insight into interaction designs – portfolio required.
• Excellent knowledge of all aspects of user centered design process, methodology, and UI best practices.
• Excellent analytical ability, especially with regard to understanding user behavior and design theories.
• Advanced experience with design and prototyping tools such as Axure and Adobe CS.
• Ability to rapidly revise design concepts as needed.
• Good white boarding and co-design skills.
• Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, KanBan) is preferred.
• Knowledge of the software development process and ability to communicate well with software development teams.
• Great communication & presentation skills that speak to a broad range of audiences.
• A proven track record of working well with multi-disciplinary/multi-cultural teams.
• Experience working in healthcare domain with design control, regulatory practices and standards for medical devices or similar regulated industry is a plus.