Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Embedded Software Development Engineer
Auto req ID9639BRBusiness Unit NameParticle TherapyPosition TitleEmbedded Software Development EngineerJob TypeRegularLocation-CountrySwitzerlandLocation-CityBaden DättwilJob DescriptionAt our R&D site in Baden with more than 200 employees we specialize in the development of imaging soft- and hardware for cancer treatment. As a member of the Proton Therapy Imaging Team, you will be working on the development of the x-ray imaging systems for our proton therapy system ProBeam.
• Supply the ProBeam system with the latest image acquisition technologies
• Development of embedded real-time software for x-ray imaging on C++ and VxWorks
• Integration of hardware modules for image acquisition and processing
• Development of automated test software
• Development of test applications for hardware production
• In-house and on-site integration testing of image acquisition systems on proton therapy systemsJob RequirementsQualifications & Experience
• Graduate of an Engineering degree of a technical institute or university with experience in software development
• Minimum 3 years of experience in OO-Design, C++
• Experiences in real-time operating systems or Linux
• Knowledge in electronics is a plus
• Fluency in German and English language
• Willingness to travel up to 10%
• Forward thinking, structured way of working with an ability to get things done
You are communicative, focused and analytical. In addition, you can express your ideas and research in written form. You are used to working independently, open to discussing ideas and solutions with your colleagues. You thrive in an international work environment and in cultivating your contacts with partners in Europe and overseas.
If you like the challenge to work on the latest technologies and apply them to real life problems that have impact for a greater cause then we would love to hear from you.