Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Auto req ID9985BRBusiness Unit NameOncology Systems (ONCG)Position TitleSoftware EngineerJob TypeRegularLocation-CountrySwitzerlandLocation-CityBadenJob DescriptionYou will develop new software for the treatment management system application product family. Those are typically used by medical doctors as well as other medical personnel in order to plan, manage and review the radiation therapy cancer treatment process.
The applications are strongly visual and medical image driven but do also provide and control other technical and medical information such as treatment machine setup data and delivered doses.
The current product portfolio focuses mainly on desktop applications but the need of remote access for medical personnel, especially for doctors, is increasing. Therefore there is also a need to build up knowledge in web technologies to extend into the internet application domain.
You will take part in all software engineering activities from analysis (in close collaborating with product management and other stakeholders), design and planning through implementation and testing to maintenance. You are expected to build up a deep understanding of the domain, the workflow and the applications. Finally, due to the safety critical nature of radiation therapy, commitment to quality is a must.Job Requirements• Software Development Engineer (FH/Uni/ETH)
• Several years of experience in industrial software development (C#/C++/Java)
• Good knowledge of C#, .Visual Studio, NET framework
• UI technologies WPF / XAML desirable
• Experience with FxCop, MS test, profiling tools and Team Foundation Server / Team Builds desirable
• Good social and communication skills
• High level of motivation and commitment
• Fluency in written and spoken English (German highly desirable)