Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Software Engineer (Applications)
Auto req ID9836BRBusiness Unit NameOncology Systems (ONCG)Position TitleSoftware Engineer (Applications)Job TypeRegularLocation-CountrySwitzerlandLocation-CityBadenJob DescriptionAs part of the Treatment Imaging team you will be developing application SW for image acquisition, patient positioning and monitoring on our leading edge linear accelerator TrueBeam™.
• Design and development of object oriented applications for our image acquisition system.
• Development of UIs to guide the user in imaging aspects during treatment, to calibrate, and to service our complex systems.
• Integration of image processing algorithms and components.
• Integration of hardware into the console application together with our embedded SW teams.
• System testing using emulators and actual accelerators prior to the handover to the independent test teams.
• Compliance with the company’s quality assurance procedures and guidelines.
• Build-up of domain knowledge in imaging for radiation therapy.Job RequirementsRequirements:
• M.A. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or comparable education.
• Advanced skills in OO analysis, design und SW development. (C#, .Net, C++ or Java).
• Sound OS knowledge (Windows).
• Familiar with state-of-the-art SW development tools and methods.
• Fluency in English and German.
• Hands-on experience with application SW operating on hardware is a plus.
You are focused, systematic and used to work independently. You enjoy working on solutions in a complex and diverse system, where you can bring in your experience and expand your own horizon every day. You are open to discuss ideas and elaborate solutions with our internal SW and HW Engineers, Physicists and clinical Experts as well as with our partners in Europe and overseas. You have strong problem solving skills and are able to find creative solutions to system issues and user problems. You like to be exposed to real clinical machines to ensure our SW products are fully functional and safe.