Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Medtech Software Engineer .NET / C#
Auto req ID8895BRBusiness Unit NameOncology Systems (ONCG)Position TitleSenior Medtech Software Engineer .NET / C#Job TypeRegularLocation-CountrySwitzerlandLocation-CityBadenJob DescriptionYou will develop new software for the treatment management system application product family. Those are typically used by medical doctors as well as other medical personnel in order to plan, manage and review the radiation therapy cancer treatment process.
You will take part in all software engineering activities from analysis, design and planning through implementation and testing to maintenance. You are expected to build up a deep understanding of the domain, the workflow and the applications. You have strong interest to apply your abstraction skills to understand, model and design sustainable software solutions. In addition, you follow the software industry trends and are able to pragmatically apply these along with the best practices in the daily work.
This is all in close collaboration with other development teams, product management and stakeholders in Europe and overseas. Finally, due to the safety critical nature of radiation therapy, commitment to quality is a must.Job RequirementsSoftware Development Engineer (FH/Uni/ETH)
• Several years of experience in industrial software development and design with an object oriented language (C#/C++/Java)
• Good knowledge of .NET / C#
• Experience with Distributed System development
• Experience in applying Domain Driven Design and CQRS and Event Driven Architecture desirable
• Good social and communication skills
• High level of motivation and commitment
• Fluency in English and German