Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Software Engineer (Apps)
Auto req ID9127BRBusiness Unit NameOncology Systems (ONCG)Position TitleSoftware Engineer (Apps)Job TypeRegularLocation-CountrySwitzerlandLocation-CityBaden DättwilJob DescriptionDo you want to make a difference in the daily work of cancer radiotherapy practitioners? Can you program easy to use user interfaces in C# in no time?
Then you should join our team, the Image Processing Team at Varian Medical Systems iLab, Baden Switzerland. We are a mid-size team of experienced software engineers with specializations in medical image processing and computer graphics. We develop application software for radiation therapy treatment planning, especially assistants for the contouring of target volumes and anatomical structures.
As part of an agile team, you will:
• work on detailed specification, coding, testing, and documentation of interactive components
• translate prototype components and segmentation tools into productive software
• validate final product functions with product management and clinical partners
• apply your knowledge on contemporary software design principles during daily workJob RequirementsYou bring along:
• a Master’s degree in Computer Science
• minimum 4 years experience in productive software development with C#, .NET, WPF
• minimum 2 years experience in development of user interfaces (WPF or other)
• proficiency in object oriented design, software design patterns (especially MVVM), domain driven design, unit testing (MSTest)
• fluence in English, written and verbal