Senior Business Auditor
Senior Business Auditor
Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
You will be responsible for the audit delivery covering subsidiaries and representative offices across Latin America. While you will be working on your own for most of the time, you will have close working relationships with your line manager and colleagues in Switzerland. The role is an opportunity for an experienced auditor with an interest to work independently and expand audit experience in the field of wealth management in an international environment. The Group Internal Audit consists of about 30 staff members located in 6 countries. This is a senior positon reporting to the Regional Business Audit Head located in Zurich.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assess risks in the region and support the Regional Business Audit Head in setting audit priorities
- Independently plan, execute and complete audit assignments within specified timeframes and budgets and in line with group standards. Report identified weaknesses in audit reports and support management in the definition of practical, innovative, and value-adding solutions to audit issues
- Monitor resolution of audit issues and effective implementation of agreed management actions
- Represent Group Internal Audit in local Boards and with local Regulators
We are looking for a self-starter with a pro-active approach and strong interpersonal skills:
- University degree in accounting, economics or business or comparable qualification in banking, finance or accounting. Completed professional qualification as a CPA, CIA or equivalent
- Minimum of five years' experience in external / internal audit and/or compliance / risk / control function of a financial institution
- Good knowledge of investment products; profound understanding of local and international regulatory requirements. Ability to learn quickly and to keep up-to-date with regularity developments
- Excellent communicator, able to interact and build partnerships with senior management, auditees and other control groups (Risk, Compliance and Legal)
- Strong analytical skills, well organized and goal oriented with a critical and independent mind and a strong sense of commitment to quality
- Spanish or English mother tongue with basic knowledge in Portuguese
- Travel up to 40% of your time mainly in Latin America
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
Join us and be inspired by the dynamic world of Julius Baer! Paula Gómez, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, is looking forward to receiving your completed application form. She will be pleased to provide you with any additional information you may require on the area of responsibility on tel. +598 2518 2642.
You can find further interesting job opportunities under www.juliusbaer.com/jobs