Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
- Write and edit texts for JB marketing in cooperation with the relevant business units in English (financial writing)
- Write articles/ conduct interviews for the corporate client magazine in English (journalistic writing)
- Write short and engaging texts, tailored for the website audience either based on existing material or write original material
- Continuously monitor internal latest news and latest ISG publications for potential topics that can be published on the website
- Coordinate W.I.R.E. blog posts with the think-tank W.I.R.E.
- Coordinate translations for the website whenever there are changes in the English original version (DE, FR, IT, CNS, CNT)
- Degree in linguistics, journalism or economics
- Solid English linguistic skills, both written and verbal (ideally English native speaker), German language skills are a plus
- Broad financial and private banking know-how covering the entire range of topics offered by Julius Baer
- Experience with project management is a plus
- Able to set priorities correctly and adjust them whenever necessary
- Able to work independently
- Eye for detail
- Team player
- Good at growing a contact network within the company
- Job experience: min. 5 years, with background in investment writing/ financial writing
Ms Sarah Wildi, Human Resources, Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd, is looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Ms Sarah Wildi, will be pleased to provide you with any additional information you may require on the area of responsibility. You can reach Ms Sarah Wildi by phone +41 (0) 58 88 87224.
You can find further interesting job opportunities under www.juliusbaer.com/jobs