Supply Chain Project Manager (m/f)
Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2015 the company employed a total workforce of 17 213. In the financial year 2015, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 5.807 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant's corporate strategy is based on five pillars: increase profitability, reposition portfolio, add value with sustainability, foster innovation and R&D, and intensify growth.
The purpose of the job is coordination, lead and work in projects related to Supply Chain topics as assistant to the Head of Supply Chain Management, Business Unit Industrial Consumer Specialties EMEA. It´s a temporary position for a time span of 18 months. To support our Supply Chain Management team, Business Unit Industrial Consumer Specialties, based in Muttenz/ BL, Switzerland.
- Commercial education or Business Management Degree
- Experienced in Supply Chain Processes as well as in Order-to-Cash Processes
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in Supply Chain Management
- Trained lean six sigma Black- or Green Belt would be an advantage
- Good written and oral communication skills at least in German and English, French and Spanish would be an advantage
- Good IT skills: SAP/R3 and MS-Office (Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Strongly independent work style
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Pronounced analytical skills
- It is a temporary position for a time span of 18 months
- Overall coordination of major Supply Chain Projects within EMEA for BU ICS.
- Participation on cross-regional / cross functional projects for BU ICS.
- Leading integration projects within EMEA for BU ICS
- Improve Supply Chain performance together with our Demand & Inventory Manager
- Participation in our continuous improvement team