Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2015 the company employed a total workforce of 17 213. In the financial year 2015, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 5.807 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant's corporate strategy is based on five pillars: increase profitability, reposition portfolio, add value with sustainability, foster innovation and R&D, and intensify growth.
The Finance Trainee Program is a 2 year program which seeks to recruit outstanding university graduates in business studies. During the program, you will gain a comprehensive overview of our main functional areas with focus on Global Controlling within one of our Business Units while obtaining excellent insights in the network of a specialty chemical multinational. You will get a deep knowledge on our company by a committed rotation through units and tasks including the opportunity to work abroad to expand your intercultural capabilities.
- Completed master’s degree in business administration with focus in finance
- Good university track record substantiated by grades
- Good written and oral communication skills at least in German and English, other languages would be an advantage
- Good IT skills
- Strongly independent work style
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual, communicative teamplayer
- High degree of drive, mobility and flexibility
- Openness to international travel and longterm employment inside Clariant
- Taking immediate ownership of operational responsibilites within the Global Controlling of one of our Business Units (e.g. performance analysis and management reporting)
- Actively taking part in international controlling projects
- Pursuing further steps into other finance disciplines, e.g. Corporate Controlling, Treasury, Audit, Accounting, Tax, but also in interface areas with our foreign subsidiaries and other Business Units
- Building a cross-functional and -regional network inside Clariant to further help you in attaining your career goals