Manager Marketing Communications Consumer Care (m/f)
Clariant is a globally leading specialty chemicals company, based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2015 the company employed a total workforce of 17 213. In the financial year 2015, Clariant recorded sales of CHF 5.807 billion for its continuing businesses. The company reports in four business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis, Natural Resources, and Plastics & Coatings. Clariant's corporate strategy is based on five pillars: increase profitability, reposition portfolio, add value with sustainability, foster innovation and R&D, and intensify growth.
We are looking for a customer-focused and creative Marketing Communications Manager with a high affinity for sustainability (RSPO, Eco labels etc.) and experienced in Personal Care.
- Develop global marketing communications strategies that compliment the growth objectives of Clariant’s Business Unit Industrial and Consumer Specialties, in strong alignment with the Global Head of Marketing
- Develop and execute both short and long term global marketing communications programs and activities in the area of Sustainability and Personal Care
- Build up and manage relationships with key stakeholders such as international brand owners, NGO’s etc.
- Recommend and implement new digital marketing channels
- MBA in Marketing and/or Communications
- Experience in the development and execution of strategic marketing communication plans in a b2b environment preferably in the area of sustainability (like RSPO, Eco labels etc.) & Personal Care
- Strong verbal and written skills in German and English, along with a high level of executive presence, with the ability to communicate with C level executives
- Good IT skills
- Outgoing personality with strong communication and customer facing skills
- Good know how as power user of digital marketing channels
- Previous experience marketing specialty chemicals is a plus