Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Product Manager Liquid Handling Platform (w/m)
For this position excellent English skills are required therefore the tasks and requirements have not been translated.
Die Business Unit „Life Science Robotics“ entwickelt und vertreibt Laborautomationssysteme für eine breite Palette von Anwendungen für das Liquid Handling im Pharma-, Genomics-, Forensik- und Diagnostikbereich.
Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir eine/n
The successful candidate will be part of our marketing team and will be responsible within a team for the strategic direction of the products in the European territory. Responsibilities include the development and implementation of marketing plans and the achievement of set goals across the marketing mix, customer and channel strategies, product launches, promotional plans and product life cycle management.
• Support field organization in all matters concerning the product
• Technical updates on Hardware and Software
• Meet regularly with Finance, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain
• Regular tracking of product line performance according to key metrics
• Develop marketing content and collateral
• Manage forecast information for products under supervision
• Development of sales tools and training programs for the sales organization
• Education of sales managers and application specialists
• Meet with customers in order to facilitate voice of customer feedback regarding product changes/upgrades and new products
• Coordinating all product related activities with our site in Reno (USA)
• Master in Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in laboratory automation is a plus
• Product /Project Manager with 2+ years on-the-job experience or
Application Specialist with 3+ years of experience
• Marketing/sales experience is a plus
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of English, German is an additional asset
• Well organized and used to self-dependent work style
We offer you all benefits of an international and highly successful company, working in a very interesting and dynamically growing market segment.
For inquiries regarding the job description please contact Mr. Mario Arangio ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you are interested in this position, please apply online to the attention of Ms Susanne Berndonner, Human Resources Consultant. Your application should include a letter of motivation, a complete CV, degrees, diplomas and reference letters.