Welcome to the world’s most exciting industry! One in four Swiss residents relies on Sunrise on a daily basis – from their very first e-mail in the morning to their evening movie. That means our performance really matters. And that's why we are looking for employees who are truly passionate about what they do.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and drive daily operation of external IT partner and act as internal SPOC versus external IT delivery vendors, with main focus on IT infrastructure operation partner
- Establish and optimize processes and interfaces towards external partners
- Act as internal contact for project managers towards external solution providers
- Define, track and enforce KPI’s and SLA’s of external IT vendors
- Make sure that any relevant guidance from Sunrise, e.g. architectural principles, development standards and operational requirements are communicated and followed
- Check for correct functional placement in projects
- Maintain the relationship with external providers. Actively observe the economical situation of the partners, their roadmaps and development possibilities
- Agree and discuss any activities referring to evolution and roadmaps of external vendors and determine impact and potentials for Sunrise.
- University or “Fachhochschule” degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Solid professional track record in IT with at least 3 years management experience in project or line management
- Proven record of managing complex (managed service) agreements
- Good knowledge in development and quality assurance standards and processes
- Experience with external solution and/or service providers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of metrics (KPI’s and SLA’s definitions)
- Knowledge in Contract management
- Good knowledge in reference models like COBIT, CMMI, ITIL, ISO/IEC 9001/25000, TOGAF
- Good understanding of software and infrastructure Architecture
- Fluent in English and German
At Sunrise, you will be working in a dynamic environment where a lot can be achieved through dedication. A wide range of opportunities for professional development will be available to you. In addition to progressive employee benefits, you will receive attractive telecommunications offers.
We believe that teamwork is the key to making work fun. Do you agree? Then seize the moment and apply online!
Please note: we will not be able to consider candidates from agencies.
Lucia Polatti, HR Manager
Sunrise Communications AG