Welcome to the world’s most exciting industry! One in four Swiss residents relies on Sunrise on a daily basis – from their very first e-mail in the morning to their evening movie. That means our performance really matters. And that's why we are looking for employees who are truly passionate about what they do.
HR Project Manager
- Co-lead or support projects across HR (e. g. HR Strategy, HR Transformation, Talent & Performance Management)
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, identify process improvements or make proposals on becoming an even more efficient and effective HR organization
- Monitor HR project pipeline incl. budget and report in terms of quality, time, costs, resources etc. in close collaboration with project lead or owner
- Conduct market intelligence, translate data into meaningful insights and/or make recommendations based on your research
- Support the CHRO and the HR Management Team in providing material for management meetings and/or presentations or in planning and organizing of workshops, town halls, events or similar
- Bachelor's degree from a renowned educational institution; Master's degree preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in consulting, preferably HR / transformation / change
- A solid team player who's also an independent thinker
- A robust analytical skill set
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and German
At Sunrise, you will be working in a dynamic environment where a lot can be achieved through dedication. A wide range of opportunities for professional development will be available to you. In addition to progressive employee benefits, you will receive attractive telecommunications offers.
We believe that teamwork is the key to making work fun. Do you agree? Then seize the moment and apply online!
Werner Infanger, HR Manager
Sunrise Communications AG