Welcome to the world’s most exciting industry! One in four Swiss residents relies on Sunrise on a daily basis – from their very first e-mail in the morning to their evening movie. That means our performance really matters. And that's why we are looking for employees who are truly passionate about what they do.
Senior Developer AEM
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing development deliverables (during design and code reviews)
- Handling the lifecycle of the Online platform
- Managing end-to-end development process
- Analysing and designing complex web and enterprise
- Providing operational support (3 rdlevel)
- Supporting end-to-end testing
- Providing excellent performing interfaces between various application within and outside the company
- At least 3 years development experience in AEM (component)
- Solid experience with e-shops, portals and public websites
- Solid background in performance optimization
- Good troubleshooting skill
- Comprehensive knowledge of JEE best practices and open source frameworks
- Knowledge of front-end best practice
- Capability to rapidly mock-up and prototyping
- Top class Experience with UI and backend development in heavily integrated IT landscape
- UML knowledge
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris platform and experience in the telcommunication indutry will be considered of advantage
At Sunrise, you will be working in a dynamic environment where a lot can be achieved through dedication. A wide range of opportunities for professional development will be available to you. In addition to progressive employee benefits, you will receive attractive telecommunications offers.
We believe that teamwork is the key to making work fun. Do you agree? Then seize the moment and apply online!