Executive Assistant 80-100% (w/m)
Veröffentlicht am :28. September 2016
Mit LinkedIn-Profil bewerben
For our client, an international Pharma company in Lucerne, we are urgently looking for an administrative Assistant 80-100%.
- Diary & Time Management: Booking Video- and Telephone conferences, resolving conflicts working across multiple time zones
- Outlook calendar planning and maintenance for executives incl. Mailbox screening
- Making Travel arrangements incl. preparing expense reports for travelling executive employees
- Supporting executives in budget management and financial systems
- Organize internal and external leadership meetings and cross-functional events, workshops, trainings and teambuilding events including agenda preparation and guest hosting
- Preparing and Editing executive presentations (PowerPoint)
- Supporting executives in expatriate matters
- Facilitation of administration activities across multiple internal/external teams
- Electronic and physical filing and documentation management (SharePoint)
Your Qualification and Skills
- Commercial education or equivalent (KV), higher level education highly preferred.
- Typically requires a of minimum 5+ years' experience as general assistant, including supporting executives in international business environment
- Excellent communication skills spoken and written in English (near native speaker level) and German preferred
- Excellent hands on user of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Ability to use range of office equipment and, being very familiar with current electronic devices and IT technologies (such as iPhone, Laptop etc.)
- Highly proactive and self-motivated individual with ability to adapt to changing environment
- Able to work very independently and taking decisions with limited direction, as well as enjoy working in a highly paced team and be able to work under pressure.
- Great organizational planning & prioritization skills and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work in cross functional and multinational team with different cultures
- Ethics and integrity, awareness of compliance requirements and maintaining confidentiality as normal way of working.
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 5027in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Jasmin Diallo from Robert Half OfficeTeam.
Indem Sie sich bewerben, stimmen Sie den Nutzungsbedingungen der Webseitezu.
Jetzt bewerbenMit LinkedIn-Profil bewerbenDrucken
Bahnhofplatz 9Telefon :+41 (0)43 344 76 00
Name Ihres Bekannten:
E-Mail Ihres Bekannten: