Programmer in Online Storage Operations for Credit Suisse IT
Programmer in Online Storage Operations for Credit Suisse IT # 083940
Switzerland-Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time | Technology [IT] |
Job ID 083940English
- An exciting and challenging opportunity in the area of Online Storage Operations for Credit Suisse IT
- Responsibility for the maintenance and further development of the applications and scripts in our Automation environment (+- 70%)
- Support the Online Storage Infrastructure (hardware, disk, SAN, NAS) on which the Swiss IT platform is operated.
- Opportunity to be able consult the design and implement the standardisation of Storage Solutions in close cooperation with the Storage Engineering team and vendors
- 2nd and 3rd level support and operation (7x24) for Online Storage and SAN
- Support the implementation of the Global Storage strategy and independent performing of troubleshooting measures.
- Acquisition of products and/or components responsible for Online Storage and SAN
- Advising and supporting project and applications
- Installation and configuration of the Storage Management Software, planning and implementation of Lifecycle measures
- Opportunity for personal development within Credit Suisse
- Integration into a motivated and professional team and an international work environment
- Computer Science education supplemented with a higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Good technical knowledge in the field of Unix, Windows and Databases
- Knowledge in the areas of HDS, NetApp, EMC and Brocade are beneficial
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and intercultural competence.
- Willingness to work on-call service and weekend shifts to the extent of about 20% in Zurich
- Fluent English Skills – German nice to have.
Ms. V. Eichenberger (HIOD 21) would be delighted to receive your application
Please apply directly via our career portal
Nov 2, 2016