ChangeMan Engineer (80% - 100%)
ChangeMan Engineer (80% - 100%) # 084198
Switzerland-Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time | Technology [IT] |
Job ID 084198English
- An interesting position as ChangeMan Engineer with the responsibility to design, develop/install, customize, optimize and support Serena ChangeMan ZMF products
- Opportunity to take a lead role in projects and provide technical expertise for integrating products and technologies across all environments. Lead and participate in incident analysis and provide root cause updates to management
- Chance to define specifications for complex operating software applications and/or modify existing complex applications using engineering releases and utilities from the vendor. Design, develop or engineer, test and implement applications for multiple platforms and environments
- Provide systems programming support including release management, maintenance and break/fix.
- Design, code, test, debug, and documents modifications to these programs
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required. Provide technical guidance to support staff
- Profound user experience with Serena ChangeMan ZMF product
Programming experience with COBOL or PL/I or REXX
- 5+ years of experience with MVS concepts, facilities, utilities, JCL, and cataloged procedures; experience with TSO and ISPF
- 5+ years of Operational experience in a senior or technical leadership role
- Experience with Serena ChangeMan ZMF roles including global and local, administration, ChangeMan development, and XML services is desired
- Good communication skills, teamwork, partnership skills, and strong customer service focus
- Ability to establish priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- 5+ years of general programming experience: assembler programming experience, REXX, CLIST, ISPF dialog, and linkage editor/binder experience would be an advantage
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage.
Ms. T. Goop (HIOD 21) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Nov 2, 2016