Group Operations Solution Delivery - Functional Architect Custody / Swiss Core Processing (80-100%)
Group Operations Solution Delivery – Functional Architect Custody / Swiss Core Processing (80-100%) # 084935
Switzerland-Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time | Technology [IT] |
Job ID 084935English
As a part of the Group Operations Solution Delivery (GOSD) Architecture function this role will contribute to the development of the Group Operations Target Operating and Target IT Models (TOM/TIM) and work with key projects to ensure progress towards that target state. The successful candidate will act as an interface between the GOSD architecture, change and implementation teams responsible for evolving the Group Operations IT landscape. The role will focus on the Swiss Core Processing Platform, especially with regards to its Custody function, but also includes working with cross-divisional architecture groups to ensure alignment with enterprise architecture principles and standards (with focus on the Group Operations portfolio).
Key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Design and evolve core elements of the TIM, in particular addressing functional areas of the Swiss Core Processing platform which have not been fully modelled in the TIM, with focus on but not limited to Custody. This function requires close collaboration with other members of the GOSD Architecture team and with architecture teams in other divisions
- Development of a consistent implementation model to enable migration towards the target state, with a strong emphasis on achievable interim states and with attention to any opportunities to share functionalities across divisions and to make use of evolving market utilities
- Drive application landscape management to reduce complexity and overall cost to the organization for the area of the TIM you are responsible for
- Identify re-use opportunities and promote the re-use of components across the GOSD landscape
- Help drive innovation within your area of the TIM to reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Work with the delivery streams to optimize their book of work – identifying overlaps, divergence from TIM, opportunities to improve TIM alignment
- Participate in and plan project reviews for your area of the TIM, facilitate issues resolution and communicate obligation resolution as required
- Strong domain knowledge of Operations processes on the SBIP, in particular on Clearing & Settlements, Position Keeping and Asset Servicing
- Broad experience in applying architecture patterns and processes; in particular in-depth knowledge of event-driven architectures and component-based architectures. Good knowledge and practical experience of using Enterprise integration patterns
- Excellent documentation skills; knowledge of formal architectural modeling methods and tools such as UML and Enterprise Architect
- Experience in application software platforms (e.g. JAP, Mainframe), familiarity with large scale development environments and tool support is a plus
- Experience with offshore development
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player, strong communication skills and a conceptual working approach
- Confident, assertive and effective communicator with strong influencing skills. Ability to gain consensus when faced with differing views
- Fluent in English and German
Mr. S. Dowe (HLOD 21) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Nov 3, 2016