Senior Compliance Coverage Officer Sales & Trading Services
Senior Compliance Coverage Officer Sales & Trading Services # 075807
Switzerland-Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time | Corporate Functions |
Job ID 075807Multiple
Credit Suisse CompanyOverview:
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- An exciting position in the Compliance Sales and Trading Services & Trade Surveillance (Compliance STS & TS) department, which is responsible for providing compliance advice and surveillance of the Sales & Trading Services business. As an independent function it monitors business activities and performs regular and ad-hoc compliance risk assessments in order to minimize potential risks to the bank’s reputation and the violation of laws or regulations. Furthermore Compliance STS & TS develops and issues policies and conducts compliance trainings. We are looking for a Senior Compliance Officer / Regulatory Expert located in Zurich to support the Sales & Trading business in all regulatory and compliance matters.
- Provide training on Compliance matters to staff members
- Participate in Compliance related projects and initiatives within Sales & Trading Services business
- Ensuring compliance with external and internal regulations in order to actively manage operational, regulatory and reputational risks.
- Informing about material changes in the assessment of compliance risks to the management in a timely manner, identifying and investigating serious cases of non-compliance and supporting the management in its choice of instructions and counter-measures
- Participation in internal investigations
- Handling of regulatory inquiries
- Higher Education (FH/University degree in economics or law or specific Compliance training (e.g. Diploma of Advanced Studies in Compliance Management)
- Multiyear experience in banking and compliance
- Analytical thinking and mind set with the ability to work thoroughly and independently
- Good communicator and enabler with a proactive approach who takes full ownership of his/her area of responsibility
- Solution oriented with a pragmatic approach and likes to work with people and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize and to take clear decisions
- Good command of English/German is mandatory
Mr. G. Lehnhoff (HIOD 23) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Nov 4, 2016