Lead Business Analyst / Requirements Engineer for Swiss UB IT (100%)
Lead Business Analyst / Requirements Engineer for Swiss UB IT (100%) # 084693
Switzerland-Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time | Technology [IT] |
Job ID 084693English
The opportunity to work in one of the most exciting areas of Banking within the IT Digitization team at Credit Suisse
Many opportunities to challenge the status quo, think bold and change the way back office colleagues, such as Relationship Managers do their work and simplify their ways of working.
Opportunities to drive and implement the latest technologies in a high visibility, multi-year digital program
A challenging environment working in a global fast-paced digital environment
Opportunities to lead multi skilled matrix resources in an agile/scrum team providing direction and prioritizing workload.
Opportunities to interact with senior stakeholders on both IT and Business sides on a high priority program
- Graduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics
- Proven track record of minim. 5+ years’ experience in project delivery roles such business analysts or requirements engineer, etc. in an international and matrix-structured organization, Banking/Finance domain preferred
- Lead a cross functional team of business analysts of a large enterprise wide program
- Provide business analysis guidance to and mentoring to other BAs to ensure consistency and quality
- Work with BAs and Product Owners to ensure backlog maturity at User Story and Epic level
- Create Themes and Features for the Agile Release Train / Program
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies (eg SAFe) and project management frameworks
- Working knowledge of project tools such as JIRA and Confluence required
- Working knowledge of Java/Angular JS preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload accordingly
- Experience in leading multi-national and virtual teams in a matrix-structured international organisation
- Fluent English language skills required
- Preference will be given to candidates who are already located in Switzerland
Mr. S. Dowe (HIOD 21) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Nov 10, 2016