Regulatory Controller - Basel Measurement and Reporting
Regulatory Controller - Basel Measurement and Reporting # 082977
Switzerland-Region Zurich-Zürich | Full-time | Corporate Functions |
Job ID 082977English
- A challenging position within the Basel Measurement and Reporting team in Zurich with hubs in New York and Zurich, as well as regional offices in London and Singapore. The group is responsible for measuring and reporting the firm’s Swiss regulatory capital, leverage ratio and balance sheet. Further, the divisions and the capital management team are supported in managing these numbers.
- A key role as team lead in a small team calculating and reporting the capital management requirements for business areas Sales and Trading Services (STS), Investment Banking Switzerland and Swiss Treasury ensuring that the bank holds capital reserves appropriate to the credit risk exposure.
- An opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of the Basel 3 regulatory framework and its implementation within Credit Suisse as well as to get insight of the bank’s trading activity.
- You will be in charge of the delivery of high quality reports on a timely basis and the continuous improvement of dedicated reporting processes
- You will produce reports for the business areas Sales and Trading Services (STS), Investment Banking Switzerland and Swiss Treasury
- You will be accountable for building strong working relationships with internal clients in Group Finance, STS, Treasury and Risk Management
- You will be responsible for analyzing the Basel 3 reports and commenting on movements in collaboration with Group Finance and other areas within the Basel 3 Measurement and Reporting team
- You will be able to participate in change initiatives impacting the area (e.g. new Swiss legal entity)
- A bachelor's or master's degree from a university or university of applied sciences, preferably in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- 3-5 year experience in regulatory reporting, accounting or other relevant financial services
- Very good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and independent work style
- First experience in leading a team of qualified resources would be a plus
- Profound knowledge of MS Office tools (in particular MS Excel) & IT flair
- Very good command of English. German would be an advantage but not a must.
Mr. E. Kraft (HLOD 24) would be delighted to receive your application:
Please apply via our career portal.
Nov 15, 2016